We are proud to announce the general availability of Resoto 2.0.0.
Resoto provides a single data source and search engine to explore infrastructure in a cloud-agnostic way. Resoto aggregates and exports user-defined infrastructure metrics, and automates recurring tasks. That ensures a sound infrastructure and leaves developers and SREs more time and headspace to do productive work.
Resoto currently supports the following cloud providers:
- Flexible distributed system setup, which allows for small installations as well as a big enterprise scale infrastructure.
- Graph-based data storage, that maintains all infrastructure resources, as well as all relationships between them.
- Powerful search of your entire cloud metadata, no matter which service, account, or region.
- Report infrastructure changes over time with out-of-the-box metrics, and aggregation of any data points for custom metrics.
- Automate tedious tasks. Define rules for your infrastructure that are checked against existing resources, no matter how they were created. Rules are applied automatically whenever infrastructure changes.
- Command line interface to interact with Resoto.
- Ability to clean up your infrastructure in a user defined and reliable way.
- Allow for manipulating tags.
- API to interact with Resoto from your own code.
Please check out the Getting Started section of our documentation to give it a spin.
There are currently two installation options for Resoto: Docker and Kubernetes.